Dear Theory + Essence Clients:
Our clinic is open and here’s how we’re keeping everyone safe.
As of April 15th, 2021, our clinic is open for all dental and facial services by appointment. You are also welcome to stop in for in-store shopping during our clinic hours. For all services, our staff will be wearing mouth coverings. We will also be taking client temperatures as well, for your safety and ours.
The health of our clients and our employees is our top priority, and we want you to feel safe and comfortable when you’re visiting with us. We have followed the COVID-19 guidelines to create an environment that’s safe for everyone.
For the Safety of our patients, our premises are protected 24/7 by ActivePure Technology, the most powerful surface and air purification technology approved by FDA, proven to reduce SARS-CoV-2 novel coronavirus.
Here is a list of things we do to protect the health and safety of our clients and employees:
- Face coverings and temperature checks for employees and clients.
- Health screenings for employees and clients, requiring if they are sick, or have been exposed to
COVID-19 within the last 14 days, to stay at home.
- Requiring employees to wash and sanitize their hands frequently.
- Educating our employees about the symptoms and prevention of COVID-19.
- Implementing sanitation stations with hand sanitizer at our entry ways.
- Hand sanitizer and air purifiers in every service room.
Social distancing of six feet or more, including limiting the number of employees and customers at our locations.
Maintaining physical distance, and limiting physical contact, during the service, shopping and checkout process.
- Suspending the use of testers and sampling temporarily to maintain hygienic standards.
As a dental | medi-spa clinic, we already adhered to medical-grade cleaning and sanitation practices but we’ve added additional measures such as UV light sanitation to further ensure the health and safety of our clients and employees.
Our New ActivePure Technology is the most powerful air and surface purification technology ever discovered.
- Limiting hours of operation to allow time for additional sanitization and cleaning.